Have a lot sneakers to sell? Let us help
We understand that sometimes we have to do things that we don't want to do like sell our personal sneaker collection to get extra cash! Unfortunately, that's the way the world works..But luckily Shoepurgatory.com is here to assist you in that process and make it a more pleasant and less painful situation for you and get you that extra $$.
Let Shoepurgatory.com do all the dirty work of selling your sneakers why you sit back and reap the rewards!
How does it work?
First and foremost - We only sell 100% Authentic sneakers! So any consignor that ships Shoepurgatory.com (knowingly or unknowingly) any sneakers that is not made by the original NIKE manufacture (FAKES/VARIANTS), will not be sold or returned. They will be destroyed by Shoepurgatory.com and disposed of immediately - save us the hassle, just don't do it.
- Send us 2-3 pictures of your product with your contact information & asking price to: Sales@shoepurgatory.com
- We will then evaluate your photos and respond with a suggested price if asking price is too high or too low.
- Once a agreed upon price is established, we will send you via email:
- A Shoepurgatory.com consignment agreement to be filled out and sent with shoes.
- A shipping address to where you will mail the shoes ( Consignor pays for shipping to our office)
*Package your item/s - Please make sure you pack your items well and include the signed agreement. We cannot sell your item without the signed agreement.
**Shipping your Item - Because you are issued a tracking number and an option for insurance, Shoepurgatory.com recommends shipping UPS. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOST PACKAGES IN-TRANSIT TO US
Once we have received your shoes...
- We will process your item/s – All items will be posted on our website www.shoepurgatory.com with in (2) business days.
- Your item will appear on the homepage for at least twenty-four (24) hours during the selling period - Shoepurgatory.com will place the shoe on the site where it deems most appropriate at all other times during the selling period. You will be emailed a link to your shoe, indicating its location on the site when posted
- Once your item sells, you will be notified and given the details of the transaction and the final amount owed to you by Shoepurgatory.com. The consignor will receive 85% of the total sale.
- Processing your payment – Shoepurgatory.com has (7) business days to process the rest of the transaction, i.e. receiving payment from buyer, etc. You can select to be paid by one of the following options:
- Instant transfer of funds to a PayPal account
- Check by mail